Heavy duty multiple tool automated flat bed cuttin
SM-370-TA is an industrial cutting plotter with a modular aluminum structure. The main features of this machine are its user-friendliness and its great versatility: multiple tools can be installed simultaneously on the cutting bridge so that the operator will always have the right tool on hand for whatever material needs to be processed.
The multiple tool solution meets the increasing need of manufacturers to constantly process different materials with the most diverse characteristics. The simultaneous installation of different cutting tools makes switching from cutting lightweight fabrics to processing heavy industrial materials such as coated or double layer fabrics extremely easy and efficient.
Besides the multiple cutting and marking tools the SM-370-TA can install a system of automatic grippers to pull the fabric off the roll and spread it on the work top. Here it is square cut to size before the chosen tool on the cutting bridge starts cutting the desired patterns. A powerful vacuum system plus an optional pressing bar guarantee highly efficient cutting even with hard to handle transpiring fabrics like screen or natural fabrics like silk and cotton.
The SM-370-TA is available in various lengths and widths according to the end customer’s specific requirements. The modular structure of the table makes it possible to customize the table widths between 1.600 and 4.500 mm (cutting bridge) and usable cutting lengths ranging from 3.000 up to 19.000 mm.
The computer that comes with the machine is not an average office PC, but a heavy duty industrial computer especially developed to be operated in industrial environments. The Easy Works Extreme Cad/Cam software dedicated to this machine makes the operating of the SM-370-TA easy and very efficient. In addition to the Easy Works Xtreme program the operator can select countless working options, like an automatic “nesting” program that fits the various cutting shapes on the work top, optimizes the cutting sequence and greatly reduces discards. The machines also features a powerful calculation module called the “split box” that can manage and break down very large shapes into smaller, “workable” pieces. The S.M.R.E. software is compatible with all current Cad/Cam programs available on the market and can import and manage files written in DXF and EPS formats.
Drawing can be done directly on the computer that comes with the machine. Alternatively drawings can be uploaded from the company database or from a simple flash memory stick. Easy Works Xtreme will calculate the optimal cutting track, to make sure the machine cuts as fast and precise as possible. Even very complex shapes are not a problem.
SM-370-TA is thus the ideal machine for the cutting and marking of a wide variety of fabrics, from light weight, easy to handle technical textiles to very heavy materials like carpets. This machine is a strong, efficient plotter for high quality automated cutting, but thanks to its aluminum structure it has a very competitive price.
- Extremely simple, user-friendly control panel
- Highly reliable, very sturdy industrial components
- Thoroughly tested, fully guaranteed industrial computer
- Super strong steel racks
- Sturdy but lightweight aluminum structure
- High quality commercial electronics with worldwide warranty
- Brushless servomotor drives controlled by industrial CNC with ISO programming
- Simultaneous installation of multiple cutting and marking tools: no need to change tools in between jobs, the right tool for the processed materials is always on hand
- Dynamic cutting frame: the zero-point - the point where the machine starts to cut - can be decided manually or through the computer
- Cutting widths up to 4.500 mm, lengths up to 19.000 mm
- High quality/price ratio
- Fast, precise cutting of a great number of different fabrics
- Automatic grip-and-pull system for loading and spreading the material on the worktop including a pentagonal electric cutting tool to cut the material off the roll
- Vacuum suctioned worktop and an optional automatic pressing bar to hold down transpiring fabrics ensures high quality precision cutting even on screen and natural textiles
- Specially designed software makes production easy, fast and extremely effective
- 1.600 (cutting bridge) x 2.000 mm with usable cutting length 1,000 mm (1 module)
- 2.000 (cutting bridge) x 2.000 mm with usable cutting length 1,000 mm (1 module)
- 2.700 (cutting bridge) x 2.000 mm with usable cutting length 1,000 mm (1 module)
- 3.350 (cutting bridge) x 2.000 mm with usable cutting length 1,000 mm (1 module)
- 4.500 (cutting bridge) x 2.000 mm with usable cutting length 1,000 mm (1 module)